DURAMTECH LLC, a woman-owned small business, is a special company offering professional consulting services focusing in financial management solutions and data analytics/visualization. As a leading innovator in financial management systems and accounting solutions in the new era of e-business and e-government, DURAMTECH LLC offers a full complement of financial, accounting, and IT professionals, delivering services and software that support and enhance the business processes of financial and accounting practices for some of the largest federal government agencies and corporate entities.. We have a current opening for an Accountant to support a large government contract in Washington, DC.
This opportunity is for a Senior Accountant that will perform a variety of professional accounting duties for selected affiliates. Share in their vision, mission and values of exceptional customer service and you too will become part of this leader and innovator in the healthcare field.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare journal entries
- Record financial transactions
- Reconcile balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statements and schedules
Job Requirements Include:
- BS Degree in Accounting
- Current knowledge of accounting literature
- 3-4 years of experience in public accounting or general accounting
- Strong, hands on GL experience to include journal entries, account reconciliations, preparation of monthly financial statements and schedules
- Ability to analyze journal entries and prepare account reconciliations that require detailed analysis of complex financial transactions
- Strong SAP experience
- Very strong PC skills, particularly in Excel.
Preferred Job Requirements Include
- Access experience
- CPA certificate