DURAMTECH LLC, a woman-owned small business, is a special company offering professional consulting services focusing in financial management solutions and data analytics/visualization. As a leading innovator in financial management systems and accounting solutions in the new era of e-business and e-government, DURAMTECH LLC offers a full complement of financial, accounting, and IT professionals, delivering services and software that support and enhance the business processes of financial and accounting practices for some of the largest federal government agencies and corporate entities.. We have a current opening for a Data Analyst to support a large government contract in Washington DC.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- The candidate will be responsible for performing deep level analysis of data across many systems through a structured process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming and modeling data with the goal of discovering required information, suggesting conclusions and supporting decision making for ensuring complete and accurate data required for regulatory reporting.
- Should be familiar enough with ETL to develop single-use maps to prepopulate data as required. UI work is related to working with business users in designing new screens to access their data.
- Strong skills in Databases are required, especially advanced SQL, data modeling and data Similarly strong understanding of the Finance domain is required, with deep knowledge of all asset classes and key concepts related to allocating and aggregating transactions and positions as well as entity and account structures.
The candidate needs to be willing to work in a fast paced environment dealing with high data volumes, aggressive regulatory SLAs and follow an agile development methodology.
- Minimum 5 years of Data analysis experience
- Exceptional Analytical skills
- Strong Database knowledge
- Hands-on SQL experience (5 years minimum)
- Hands-on Data Mining/business analysis experience
- Experience in Relational Data modeling
- Initiative/Ownership – The candidate must be self-motivated, with the ability to find creative solutions
- Communication – Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel (Data Analysis)