DURAMTECH LLC, a woman-owned small business, is a special company offering professional consulting services focusing in financial management solutions and data analytics/visualization. As a leading innovator in financial management systems and accounting solutions in the new era of e-business and e-government, DURAMTECH LLC offers a full complement of financial, accounting, and IT professionals, delivering services and software that support and enhance the business processes of financial and accounting practices for some of the largest federal government agencies and corporate entities.. We have a current opening for a Project Manager to support a large government contract in Springfield, VA.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and leading the project team(s) supporting internal and external project applications throughout the O&M phase. The Project Manager will ensure that the project is successfully delivered per scope, schedule, and budget. The Project Manager will be responsible for determining and assigning work via Project plans and schedules, monitoring Project performance, addressing risks and issues, managing Project team resources, and regularly communicating with all Project stakeholders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the Government’s primary point-of-contact and to provide overall leadership and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the client
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of all work performed on the contract
- Have the ultimate authority to commit our organization and make decisions for our organization in response to Government issues, concerns, or problems
- Be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues
- Experience managing software development – O&M experience strongly desired
- Experience with creating and reviewing documentation
- Experience with process and policy development; should possess ability to identify and implement process improvements where needed
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail and proactively identify dependencies and coordinate necessary tasks to prevent schedule delays
- Keen ability to multi-task and uncover risks internal and external to project
- Must be comfortable presenting information to groups
Job Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years project management experience, particularly in an O&M environment
- Demonstrated experience managing a multi-task information technology project in the Federal Government applying agile/iterative methodologies
- Demonstrated subcontractor management experience
- Substantial knowledge of the iterative requirements / systems life-cycle development practices and processes
- Demonstrated experience managing software releases through multiple environments.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects developed in java/J2EE/JSP
- Demonstrated experience with implementing Serena Service Manager (SSM) and Serena Business Manager (SBM) strongly desired
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials
- Demonstrated experience managing manpower utilization, problem resolution, and employee relations (including subcontractors)
- Experience managing a small help desk preferred but not required
Preferred Job Requirements Include:
PMP and/or ITIL certification(s) preferred but not required.
- Experience managing CMMI level 3 projects strongly desired.
DURAMTECH LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled